Realistic Job Preview
Would you make a great Human Services Professional?
Working with individuals with Mental Retardation and Developmental
Disabilities can be challenging and very rewarding. Do you have the
necessary skills and qualities to become a Human Services Professional?
Some of the skills and qualities needed are as follows:
- Respectful of other people
- Accepting of others, regardless of behavioral, medical, or personal problems
- Caring of others, compassionate toward others
- Communicative with others, including staff
- Flexible and dependable, since many positions require working non-traditional hours
- Loyal and committed to our mission
- Open to learning new methods of doing things
- Honest and hard-working
- A team player
If you feel you possess these qualities, Hope Enterprises may have the right employment opportunity for you. Year after year, the individuals with mental retardation are the primary reason our staff remain with us. Find out more about us.
Realistic Job Preview Index
- Would you make a great Human Services Professional?
- What does a Human Services Professional do?
- What other duties may I expect to do on the job?
- What are the requirements to be a Human Services Professional?
- What will my wages and benefits be?
- What kind of training and orientation can I expect to receive?
- What do I do if an individual displays a challenging behavior?
- What types of health and personal care needs will I be asked to handle?
- If this is the job for you, take time to apply now.
Questions About Realistic Job Preview
For questions about the Realistic Job Preview, please contact email@example.com