Programs & Services: Community Employment Services
Community Employment Services (CES) is an employment service that assists people with disABILITIES to obtain employment.
Job coaches provide free, on-the-job training to individuals with mental retardation. A job coach will work with the employee until the employer is satisfied with the individual's work performance. At that time, the job coach will gradually withdraw support from the worksite, a process known as "fading" , enabling the employee to function at a fully independent level. This sucCESs and independence will remain as such due to CES's provision of long-term support to both the employer and employee for the duration of the employment relationship. CES staff are always just a phone call away.
Benefits to the employer...
- Pre-employment screening of potential employees by CES ensures a good match between the employee and the job.
- Reduced job training cost to the employer for recruitment, selection, and training of new employees.
- Work and productivity needs of the employer are met by dependable, productive and dedicated workers.
- Work performance is monitored through long-term support provided by CES for the duration of the employment relationship.
- Job satisfaction leads to regular attendance and a reduction in job turnover resulting in reduced labor costs to the employer.
- Employers are eligible for Work Opportunity Tax Credits (WOTC) and compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Assuring Customer Satisfaction
CES places a high premium on customer satisfaction and long-term partnerships with employers. CES staff conduct brief monthly contacts to ensure continued customer satisfaction and to discuss additional labor needs.
Watch the CES Video!
Click here to visit the Job Placement and Training page and watch our CES Video!
CES Summer Program
Check out the Summer Program website by clicking here!
You can spell SucCES's with CES!
For more information on how CES can help with your employment needs, you can call us at (570) 323-8756 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.